CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN ULTRA-CONVENIENT LOCALE
This 2018 built single level Torrens Titled residence presents a fluid light-filled design, maximising the use of space throughout. Designed and developed to exacting standards by Girardi Design, superbly appointed with premium finishes and boasting impressive rear lane double garage parking, the home is ideal for the first-time buyer, young families, professionals, downsizers or those seeking an attractive investment opportunity.
The epitome of effortless living in a highly sought lifestyle location, conveniently situated for easy access to both the city and sea, public transport available with Anzac Highway, bus and tram stops all a short stroll away. Set within close proximity to Plympton, Kurralta Park, Castle Plaza and Cumberland Park Shopping Centres, Highway Hotel, quality private and public schooling options including Immanuel, St Anthony's, Cabra and Emmaus Christian Colleges.
- Light-filled open plan living integrating effortlessly to undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with 20mm Essastone bench tops, stainless steel SMEG appliances and central breakfast island/breakfast bar with further storage
- Generous master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with walk-in shower
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Third bedroom or optional study
- Centrally positioned Family bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower
- Separate laundry with external access, storage throughout
- Samsung Zone Control reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- LED downlights, stylish pendant lighting
- Oakleaf 'Imperial Oak' 12mm floorboards throughout, tiled wet areas, and carpeted bedrooms
- 2.7m ceiling heights throughout with raised ceiling to porch, entry, and bed three or study
- Outdoor entertaining area with exposed aggregate concrete finish
- Side by side double garage with automatic roller door and rear lane access
- Irrigated low maintenance gardens with artificial turf
*Disclaimer - Images shown on the advert are 13 Alice Street, this is a mirror image of dwelling 13B.